Watch how this Nigerian boy exposed his mum’s secrets to his dad after being bribed with noodles

• A little Nigerian boy hilariously ratted on his mother after his father bribed him using noodles and an egg
  • The boy had appeared hesitant at first but spilled the beans in a careful manner to his dad’s hearing
  • The man afterwards betrayed his boy by retrieving his bribe items much to the disappointment of the lad

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

Hilarious reactions have trailed a video of a boy exposing his mother’s secrets after being bribed with food.

His father had handed him noodles and egg as promised with the assurance to cook it for the lad if he rats on his mum.

Noodles and egg, Nigerian boy, dad bribes son, boy exposes mum's secrets
He listed his mum’s secrets.
Photo Credit: TikTok/@love_teazaa
Source: UGC

In the video, the boy was first hesitant, then he began to expose the things his mum did in his dad’s absence.

Read also

“Do you have a visitor?” Nigerian dad reacts to his daughter’s company with a white girl, video causes stir

He said she uses his spray, wears his clothes to the market. The lad added that his mother also takes his dad’s phone to call her friends whenever he is asleep.

PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through info@corp.legit.ng!

Exclaiming in surprise, the man asked the boy why he had not been told this before now. The lad innocently replied that his mum gives him coco pops to keep sealed lips.

This made his father go back on his promise and retrieve the bribe items.

Watch the video below:

Social media reactions

amh happiness said:

“Na so my sister boyfriend tell me secret Na turkey my sister take bribe me.”

ifyloveNancy said:

“Somebody cannot tell d truth ni oga give him back indomie ND egg ooo.”

usergbemisola said:

“Bond FM I hv a daughter like him god bless u dear.”

Read also

“Coyo yeyow”: Regina Daniels’ son Munir says sweetly in cute video as he bathes himself in body oil

waniii.x said:

“Lmaooo please cook for him so he’ll keep telling the truth.”

The ex girlfriend said:

“Screaming my kiddos name.. that pray part “he will be like aunty precious my mummy use ur spray.”

angie.ben0 said:

“He’s even listing the things in order.”

Boy tells mum he doesn’t want to be a reverend father

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported a boy’s response to his mum who was insistent that he becomes a reverend father.

He made it clear that priesthood is not his calling, and he cannot make a promise he won’t fulfill. He said:

“My mother prays too much. I know God answers your prayers, but you see this one, He will never answer it. She wants me to become a reverend father. Every small thing, Kamsy you know I want you to be a Reverend father. I will never be a reverend father. I cannot promise what I cannot do. It is not my calling.”

Source: Legit.ng